Formula Fed Babies: ideas to enrich infant health
- Epsom Salt Baths!
- take a bath with your baby! RECIPE HERE
- Fabulous Cream/Lotion: My 400mg is what i suggest for the babies only 1/4 to1/2 tsp a day.
- Vitamin C Absorption through the Skin (this link works!! can’t figure out why it’s crossed out?? if it is… )
- from the notes after the denial of Transdermal C >>> I’ve seen one set of labs where no vitamin C was supplemented, no citrus was eaten, leafy greens were eaten but not in huge quantities, and lemon was rubbed in the backs of the hands a few times per day, after 3 months of this regimen vitamin C status was normal/high. <<<
- one adult of C deficiency was cured in 3 months, using only Lemons on top of hands, individual missed key gut enzyme that processes C in the Gut; a baby can not give verbally any symptoms to go on, if one were to rub Lemon 2x on babys hand and wrist, one hand,,,one day and other hand two days later, for 3 weeks, break 3 weeks, i [Peter Lindquist] wouldn’t see a chance of any harm, ph wise or to the skin, this cycle should not exceed or be repeated more than 3 times without a 5 or 6 week break in between, this is my take on transdermal C for babies.