InfantReflux.Org maintains this website for the purposes of information, education and communication and should not be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action. THIS SERVICE DOES NOT OFFER MEDICAL ADVICE AND NOTHING CONTAINED IN THE SERVICE IS INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OR TO ADVOCATE OR RECOMMEND THE PURCHASE OR SELECTION OF ANY PRODUCT, SERVICE OR TO ENDORSE OR GUARANTEE THE QUALIFICATIONS, CREDENTIALS OR APPROPRIATENESS OF ANY HEALTH CARE PROVIDER LINKED TO OR ADVERTISED ON THIS SERVICE. Use of this site does not replace medical consultations with a qualified health or medical professional to meet the health and medical needs of you or a loved one. This website is intended for access and use only by residents of the United States. If you are not a resident of the United States, please click here for international resources on infant reflux.
Nothing contained in this website should be construed as a promotion or solicitation for the use of any product in a particular way which is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country where the user is located. Also, any testimony given on this site for a specific product is merely an account of the user’s personal experience with the product. In no way should the testimony be construed as a guarantee that other users of the product will have the same results.
Your access to and use of this website is subject to the following: This website is designed to provide general information about infant reflux. It is not intended to provide medical advice. If you suspect that your infant has a problem or a condition that requires attention, consult a professional for advice on the treatment of your infant’s own specific condition and for your infant’s own particular needs.
(1) Our goal is to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date, but InfantReflux.Org makes no representations, warranties or assurances (expressed or implied) as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information.
We shall not be liable for any damage or injury which may arise from the use of or reliance upon any information provided in this website or from your inability to access the website. We assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage or injury to you, your computer or other personal property including, but not limited to, damages caused by viruses that infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to our website or from your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio, or other items from the website.
(2) Some links in this website may lead to websites which are not under our control. When you visit any of those websites you will leave our website and we will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material or any website which is not our under control. External sites are not endorsed by us and we make no representation or warranty as to the content contained in any such external website.
(4) We hereby authorize you to copy materials published on this website for your non-commercial, private use only, provided any copy of these materials which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices and disclaimers contained herein.
(5) This website is provided as a service to our visitors. We reserve the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this website at any time for any reason without notification to anyone.
(6) Waiver, Release and Limitation of Liability. You agree that neither InfantReflux.Org, nor its information providers, partners, advertisers or suppliers shall have any liability to you under any theory of liability or indemnity in connection with your use of. You hereby release and forever waive any and all claims you may have against InfantReflux.Org, its information providers or suppliers (including but not limited to claims based upon the negligence of InfantReflux.Org, its information providers, partners, advertisers or suppliers) for losses or damages you sustain in connection with your use of.
Notwithstanding the foregoing paragraph, the total liability of InfantReflux.Org, its information providers, partners, advertisers and suppliers, if any, for losses or damages shall not exceed the fees paid by the user for the particular information or service provided. In no event shall InfantReflux.Org, its information providers, partners, advertisers or suppliers be liable to you for any losses or damages other than the amount referred to above. All other damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive arising from any use of the information or other parts of InfantReflux.Org are hereby excluded even if InfantReflux.Org, its information providers, partners, advertisers or suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Neither InfantReflux.Org, nor any of its affiliates, information providers, nor any third party vendor will be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage that you incur in the event of any failure or interruption of this site, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this site or the data contained therein available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to or your inability to access the site or these materials, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within the control of InfantReflux.Org or of any vendor providing software or services support.
(7) Copyright Information: All content of this website is owned or used by permission by InfantReflux.Org and is protected by applicable copyright laws worldwide.
(a) Reproduction of Images and Other Copyrighted Material. As with any image, possession of a copy of a digitized image does not give unrestricted rights to use it. The copyright of an image is generally owned by the creator and only the copyright owner or the owner’s legal representative, can grant permission to copy, distribute, or publicly display the image.
(b) It is illegal to reproduce photographs taken by a professional photographer or other copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner.
(c) The copyrights of the images and other material on this website are owned by us or the individual photographers or artists who have authorized their use on this website.
(d) Use of Other Images and Information. Other images and information may be downloaded, reprinted and reproduced for non-commercial, private purposes. Other images and information may not be manipulated or altered without our express permission or the express permission of the photographer or artist.
(8) Severability. The provisions of this Agreement are severable, and in the event any provision hereof is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not in any way affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Health-Related Content Disclaimer:
(1) Health related topics found on any InfantReflux.Org page, should not be used for diagnosing purposes or be substituted for medical advice. As with any new or ongoing treatment, always consult your professional healthcare providers before beginning any new treatment. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you. InfantReflux.Org assumes no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly for any action or inaction you take based on or made in reliance on the information, services, or material on or linked to this site.
(2) Since medical developments occur daily, this site may contain outdated material. While InfantReflux.Org makes every reasonable effort to present current and accurate information, no guarantee of any kind is made. InfantReflux.Org is not liable for any damage or loss related to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information contained on this site.
(1) Any links to external Web sites and/or non-InfantReflux.Org information provided on InfantReflux.Org pages are provided as a courtesy. They should not be construed as an endorsement by InfantReflux.Org of the content or views of the linked materials.
Message Boards Disclaimer:
(1) The InfantReflux.Org message boards are un-moderated forums containing the personal opinions and other expressions of the persons who post the entries. InfantReflux.Org does not control, monitor or guarantee the information contained in these forums and does not endorse any views expressed or products or services offered therein. In no event shall InfantReflux.Org be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource.
(1) Nothing contained in this website should be construed as a promotion or solicitation for the use of any product in a particular way which is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country where the user is located.
(2) Any testimony given on this site for a specific product is merely an account of the user’s personal experience with the product. In no way should the testimony be construed as a guarantee that other users of the product will have the same results.
(3) In no event shall InfantReflux.Org be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any such goods which may be discussed on InfantReflux.Org or may be available on or through the InfantReflux.Org website.